Jump To Navigation

Admiralty and Maritime Claims

Every year too many people are seriously injured or die as a result of injuries and accidents on our rivers and lakes. Recreational water accidents, longshoremen's claims, Jones Act claims, and other maritime and admiralty laws provide different types of compensation to injured individuals in serious injury and death cases involving our waterways. If you have been injured on a lake or river or as a result of your employment either on a boat, dock, barge, or in connection with a maritime job, there are specific statutes that provide compensation for your injuries and damages. Call the law firm of James G. Gordon & Associates for a free consultation.

Legal Resources
  • Truck Accidents Information
  • Birth Injuries Information
  • Catastrophic Injuries Information

OFFICE: Law & Finance Building | 429 Fourth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219 | DIRECTIONS | E-MAIL US | 800-541-3030