Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Investment Fraud Lawyer
Investment advisors are required by law to provide sound, secure investment advice while supervising their clients' portfolios. Part of every stockbroker's fiduciary responsibility includes advising his or her clients against investments that are not appropriate for their investment strategies, as well as refraining from excessively "churning" his or her clients' holdings. James G. Gordon & Associates has earned a reputation throughout western Pennsylvania and West Virginia for representing the rights of clients who have lost investment earnings because of their broker's activities with their accounts.
Attorney James Gordon has nearly 30 years of experience in skillfully representing clients in litigation and arbitration matters involving SEC violations and stockbroker liability. Our firm has earned a reputation throughout the securities legal community for our responsiveness to our clients' needs and our rigorous representation in claims against investment fraud.
Contact us to learn more about investment fraud litigation and whether you have a legitimate legal concern about your financial advisor's practices.
We can help you recover investment losses suffered because of illegal activities such as:
- Investment misrepresentation
- Illegal transactions
- Sales of unregistered and nonexempt securities
- Excessive sales to churn broker fees
- Lack of due diligence on a client's investment portfolio
- Excess concentration/lack of diversification
- Failure to supervise investments
- Overcharging, illegal commissions
- Delayed execution of investment orders
- fraudulent/misleading prospectus
- nondisclosure and improper investments
Contact James G. Gordon & Associates to schedule a consultation about your investment losses. We have been providing effective trial representation for victims and their families in federal and state courts throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia for nearly 30 years.